Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Outback Gold is a powerful, earth friendly laundry solution specially formulated with a proprietary blend of plant based cleaners and natural conditioners. It gently cleans and disinfects all washable sheepskin, woolens, cotton, and fine synthetic fabrics. Australian tea tree oil provides antibacterial and deodorizing properties. High in lanolin, which is essential for its natural ability to enhance, restore, and protect. The rich emollient properties of aloe and coconut oil moisturize, soften and condition. Floral scent.
Rinse is optional and leaves no residue. Can be used as a general laundry detergent for babies and those with sensitive skin.
Outback Gold is non-toxic, biodegradable and eco-friendly. It is free of enzymes, alkali, triclosan, petroleum products, parabens, phosphates, phthalates, dyes, caustics, Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
- 1/4 c (2 oz) cleans and conditions 1 sheepskin pelt.
- For use as a regular laundry detergent, use 3-4 Tbl per load for traditional machines, or 1-2 Tbl per load for HE machines.
- Mild and natural plant based formula, floral scent.
- Contains lanolin, tea tree oil, aloe vera, and coconut oil for conditioning and restoring softness in washable sheepskin, wool, and other fine fabrics.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable, and safe for all septic systems.
- Compatible with traditional or HE washing machines, or for hand washing. Rinsing is optional.
- Contains no harsh chemicals. Safe for babies, and those with sensitive skin.
- FREE SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!
Ingredients: Lanolin, Anionic and Nonionic Surfactants (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Gel, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca), Coconut Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Orchid and Blueberry Blossom scent