Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Note: Item is in new condition and packaging, but is discounted due to being slightly irregular or having a minor defect. Photos on this page are not of actual discounted items.
A medical grade lambskin underlay from Minidoka Sheepskin is the ultimate in luxurious comfort for anyone who needs relief from the pain associated with pressure sores, fibromyalgia, and poor circulation. It also provides a patient with an overall feeling of well-being and helps to reduce stress.
To qualify as a Medical Grade skin, the wool fibers must be especially fine and dense so it can provide the maximum support. Research studies in Australia noted that lambskin (from younger animals) were consistently rated as more supportive than sheepskin (from older animals). The study proved that the comfort factors related to softness and support provided by lambskin with a wool length of 30mm proved to be more comfortable than the shorter wool lengths of 20-25mm.
Wool is naturally breathable because the fibers are hollow and wick moisture away from the body. It also helps regulate body temperature so is warm in winter and cool in summer.
This line of lambskin rugs is from Australia and New Zealand, then tanned and finished according to strict quality standards in a world class facility in China that has the following certifications: ISO9001, Woolmark, Intertek, Sanitized, and CPSIA.
- 100% Premium Grade Australian Merino Lambskin
- XL Medical Lambskin single pelt natural shape is a minimum of 41 inches in length, and is a cream color.
- Beneficial in the relief of pressure sores, fibromyalgia, and poor circulation. Extremely thick and silky soft for the ultimate in comfort for even those with the most sensitives skin.
- Sheepskin naturally resists flame, dirt, oil, and odor. It's also hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial.
- Specially tanned and Sanitized for hygiene and safety.
- Machine wash or dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!