Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Longer, Thicker Bristles
To create a brush that will penetrate through thick or long hair without the aid of synthetic bristles, we source the thickest, highest quality bristles in the world! We then have them cut to a length that is longer than industry standards. The precision spacing between tufts also allow the brush to better penetrate through thicker hair types, and to grip long hair to the ends for a more thorough, natural brushing experience. A brush that flows through long or thick hair without synthetic bristles - because everyone should enjoy a pure boar bristle hair brush!
- THICKEST BOAR BRISTLES: Calcutta Max bristles are quite stiff yet still gentle. They come from a special type of wild boar raised in India’s high country. The bristles are 1st cut and slightly longer than standard for better penetration through thick hair. The bristle range in length from 0.82 to 0.94 inches (21-24 mm).
- GRIPS HAIR FOR MAX BENEFIT: Bristles are staggered in length, which allows the brush to grip hair much better. NOTE: While these are the stiffest boar bristle possible, they are not as stiff as nylon bristles. For maximum penetration through especially thick hair types, it may be necessary to brush hair in sections.
- FULL SIZE BRUSH: The solid maple wood handle is made from locally grown wood in Europe. Size is 8.75 x 2.25 inches.
- NATURAL HAIR CARE: Boar bristles naturally and gently condition hair, improve hair texture, and reduce the need for styling products. NOTE: Boar bristles are not anti-static. If static control is needed, smooth hair with palm of hand after each brush stroke, or apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner before brushing.
- BEAUTIFUL BRUSH: The butterfly is laser engraved for lasting beauty.
BRISTLE LENGTH: 0.82" - 0.94" (21-24 mm)
Another high quality product from Desert Breeze Distributing - a name you can trust.
*Please note: Our hair brushes are guaranteed to be hygienic, in factory new condition, and completely unused. For this reason, returns on hair brushes cannot be accepted. If you have any questions or concerns before purchase, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help you choose the best brush for your hair type.