Description Hide Description- Show Description+
*SHIPPING NOTE: Free shipping to US 48 contiguous states addresses requires a street address for shipment of blankets via UPS.
If you prefer delivery to a PO Box, select USPS for shipping.
The extreme terrain and climate of the Andes mountains is where the softest, finest wool in the world is produced. Straight from Peru, this is the same luxurious wool that was treasured by the Incas. Alpaca wool is fine, soft, and the fibers are straight, while Merino wool which is also fine and soft, has a natural crimp which adds loft to the weave. Blending these fine wools together results in a luxuriously soft blanket that is thick, warm, and breathable.
The surface of both sides is brushed for a soft furry texture, and reinforced binding protects the edging and increases durability.
- Soft and lofty, due to the combination of Alpaca and Sheep wool fibers.
- Washable or can be dry cleaned.
- Warm and breathable - both Alpaca and Sheep wool have air pockets inside each wool fiber. This promotes a more restful sleep.
- Full/Queen size - 72 x 88 inches, 5.5 lbs.
- Virgin wool.
- Perfect for bedding, travel, camping, or emergency use.
- 100% made in Peru.
- Minor soiling can be sponged off with damp cloth.
- Use only mild liquid soap or wool wash - no bleach or enzymes (we recommend using *Outback Gold Wool Wash).
- Machine wash on delicate cycle or hand wash.
- Do not agitate.
- Cold water only.
- Use spin cycle to remove excess water.
- Lay flat to dry away from direct heat. Do not tumble dry.
- Can also be dry cleaned.
*Outback Gold Wool Wash is a natural, plant based formula and is specially formulated for wool products. Allowing the blanket to soak for approximately 30 minutes can add extra softening and help fade the natural wooly scent.
The Best of Both Wools!
50% Alpaca + 50% Merino
The extreme terrain and climate of the Andes mountains is where the softest, finest wool in the world is produced. Straight from Peru, this is the same wool that was long treasured by the Incas.
- Alpaca wool is fine, soft, and the fibers are straight.
- Merino wool is fine, soft, and has a natural crimp which adds loft.
- Blending these two wools results in a luxurious blanket that is thick, warm, and breathable.
- The surface of both sides is brushed for a soft, wooly texture.
- Reinforced binding protects the edging and increases durability.