Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Learn to Needle Felt with the Best Materials
Needle felting is an exciting new art form that can be learned by anyone! Experienced needle felters learn the importance of quality needles and wool. This kit is specially created with the finest tools and materials to make needle felting a positive experience from the beginning.
Includes everything you need to create multiple projects.
- CARDED WOOL - 12 colors of carded New Zealand Maori Wool, 1/2 ounce each (14 gr). This wool is a favorite for quick and easy felting. Processed by DHG in Italy.
- COMBED WOOL - 5 colors of Merino combed wool, 1/4 oz each (7 gr). Used for accents such as hair, fur, and more. Sourced from mills in the U.K.
- CORE WOOL - 2 oz of Corriedale wool. This wool is perfect for the core of most projects. Sourced from mills in the USA and Uruguay.
- CRUELTY FREE - All of our wool is sourced from farms that adhere to strict animal welfare practices.
- FELTING NEEDLES - 15 precision felting needles made of high carbon steel. Color coded, with a metal storage case for safety. Five each: 36 gauge Star, 38 gauge Star, and 40 gauge Spiral/Twist. Made by Groz-Beckert of Germany.
- FELTING CUSHION - 100% pure wool, size 5" x 6" x 1”, made in USA.
- FINGER GUARDS - 2 leather finger guards.
- TUTORIAL, TIPS AND TECHNIQUES - Easy to follow instructions with detail photos on how to needle felt.
- STORAGE CASE - A convenient case to store or travel with.
- AGES 10 to ADULT - Recommended for ages 10 and up, because the needles are very sharp.