Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Precision Made for Quality Felting
Not all felting needles are alike! To achieve the best results, you need to use a quality needle. These needles are made with high carbon steel by Groz-Beckert, a leading manufacturer of precision felting needles from Albstadt, Germany. Precision felting needles are specially made to withstand more use and have greater long term performance. The three sizes included in this package are the most popular among felting experts.
- 36 Gauge Star - Orange (Sunshine, large star). For building up of the core, quick felting, and joining pieces together.
- 38 Gauge Star - Blue (Star, small star). For finer core details and sculpting.
- 40 Gauge Spiral/Twist - Green (twisted beanstalk, small spiral/twist). For finishing details, fine fibers such as Merino.
- GERMAN PRECISION - Groz-Beckert of Germany is well known for making the best needles in the world for needle felting. High carbon steel means the needle is strong, and the smooth polished finish ensures precise felting and control of the wool fibers.
- FOR BEGINNER to ADVANCED – Beginners learning the needle felt craft will appreciate the high-quality needles while creating their first projects. Experts of the needle felting craft depend on precision needles to create their beautiful art.
- THREE POPULAR SIZE NEEDLES – Included are 2 each of the three most popular size felting needles: 36 gauge star, 38 gauge star, and 40 gauge spiral/twist. Perfect for sculpting with wool, 3D felting, and 2D felting. Because of the high quality, these needles will outlast and outperform cheaper needles.
- COLOR CODED – Each size has its own color to make it easy to know which needle you need. The 36 gauge star (orange) is the largest needle and is used for quick felting, joining, or for course wool. The 38 gauge star (blue) is the medium size and is used for sculpting, details, and finer wools. The 40 gauge spiral/twist (green) is the smallest gauge and is used for fine details, fine wool, and finishing work.