Merino Wool Combed Top from the UK
- Ethically sourced from New Zealand and South American sheep farms that adhere to strict animal welfare regulations. Mulesing-free!
- Carefully selected for quality, then combed and dyed in England with Oeko-Tex approved dyes - safe for the environment, and safe for you!
- This combed Merino Wool top is 21.5 microns, and is popular for use in needle felting, wet felting, and spinning. The wool takes color well, so we are able to offer a wide range of vibrant colors.
- Staple length is 70mm or 2.75"
- We have done our best to display the colors as accurately and true as possible, but dye lots may differ slightly, and monitors may display colors differently.
- Wool is a natural product, and although this wool is exceptionally clean, there may be some bits of vegetable matter in the wool.
- Bundled and packaged by Desert Breeze Distributing in Idaho, USA.
- Choose only the colors you need! Each package is 1 ounce of wool.