Description Hide Description- Show Description+
NOTE: The lambskins offered on this page are nice, clean pelts, but are graded as 2nd's.
This beautiful lambskin has never been shorn (sheared), so the wool is long and silky soft. The soothing comfort natural lambskin provides little ones is something every child should have. The wool fibers of sheepskin are hollow and naturally breathable, which helps maintain normal body temperature. Perfect for year round comfort. Warm in winter, cool in summer. The lambie is a favorite for playing on, sleeping on, for use as a changing pad, mattress pad, stroller liner, and more. Studies have shown that the soothing qualities of natural lambskin help babies be more content and sleep better. Give the treasured little ones in your life something they will cherish for years to come!
Specially tanned and Sanitized to be safe for babies and young children. Certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, CPSC, REACH, Sanitized, and Woolmark.
- Size 31-33 inches in length.
- 100% Natural Unshorn Lambskin
- Silky soft un-shorn wool, with soft leather back.
- Machine wash in lukewarm water and mild soap (we recommend Outback Gold Wool Wash), or dry clean.
- Great for play, travel, tummy time, stroller, etc.