Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Babies are happier and fuss less when resting on soft lambskin while on the go! The soft wool fibers are naturally breathable and help regulate body temperature, which helps reduce sweating when it's warm, and keeps baby warm and snuggly when it's cool. The shorn wool provides a cushion of air to eliminate pressure points and discomfort. We listened to our customers who requested a universal liner made of lambskin that would work with the highly engineered strollers and infant seats of today, while still working with the classics of yesterday. Every baby deserves to be snuggled in lambskin, and now they can! Washable and easy care. Certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Woolmark, and Sanitized for hygiene, safety, and your peace of mind.
Minidoka Sheepskin - a luxury line of innovative sheepskin products made with superior craftsmanship and material - manufactured by Desert Breeze Distributing.
- PREMIUM LAMBSKIN! Specially tanned for snuggling babies and young children safely. Soft shorn wool. Certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Woolmark, and Sanitized for hygiene, safety and your peace of mind.
- UNIVERSAL FIT! Designed to be easily installed onto modern stroller and infant seat systems, and also classic systems. Quilted backing for support keeps liner in place. Fits around harness straps without them having to be removed.
- SIZE: 12" x 27"
- BREATHABLE FOR YEAR ROUND COMFORT! Baby stays warm in winter, cool in summer, so baby always rides in pampered comfort.
- EASY CARE! Naturally anti-bacterial, dirt and oil resistant. Machine washable.
- FREE USA SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!