Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Alpaca Wool - Wonder Fiber for the Great Outdoors
Natural comfort, cushy support, moisture wicking, temperature regulating, blister preventing. These socks make just about any pair of boots or shoes feel like comfy slippers!
Alpaca wool has long been prized for its luxuriously fine, extremely soft fiber. A worthy spirit animal for lovers of the outdoors, Alpaca's are gentle on the earth with their padded paw like feet, and when they graze, they eat only the tops of plants, leaving the roots undisturbed. They thrive in harsh climates ranging from sweltering hot to frigid cold. It's no wonder the fascinating Alpaca produces a fiber so unique, your feet will enjoy every step of your walk on the wildside.
- Based on US shoe sizes. Small: Men 3-5.5, Women 4-6.5. Medium: Men 6-9, Women 7-9.5. Large: Men 9.5-12.5, Women 10-13. X-Large: Men 13+
- Boot height, heavyweight, full cushion terry loop comfort, reinforced toe and heal.
- 60% alpaca, 32% recycled nylon, 5% lycra, 3% Staycool (TM)
- Alpaca wool is moisture resistant and has thermoregulating properties, which keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Un-dyed, natural color.
- 100% made in the USA, with Alpaca wool sourced from American farms.
- Alpaca wool is generally stronger, lighter, warmer, and more resilient than Merino.
- FREE SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!
-CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle wash cold with mild soap. Air dry or tumble dry on low heat. We recommend using Outback Gold Wool Wash.