Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Chunky Core Wool Roving
Our Chunky Core wool is a carded roving made from the same wool as our Maori, which is a blend of wools specially selected for needle felting. It is excellent for all needle felting and wet felting fiber arts crafts and projects because it felts quick and easy. Great for the core or base layers. It un-dyed, natural ecru color.
- MADE IN ITALY: Custom processed for Desert Breeze by DHG in Italy. Gently processed, 100% pure and natural and un-dyed.
- MAORI WOOL: a combination of New Zealand wools specially blended by DHG (Dying House Gallery) for the specific needs of needle felting.
- BEST WOOL FOR CRAFTS: 27 micron. This chunky wool is perfect for the core of wool sculpting or for use as stuffing. It felts easily, and is fluffy enough to use as stuffing.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED WOOL: Ethically sourced from New Zealand sheep farms that adhere to strict animal welfare regulations. Mulesing-free!
- BULK SIZE: Approximately 4 ounces of wool. May vary up to +/- 0.3 oz.